A regular meeting of the Board of Directors of the New Hope Cultural Education Facilities Finance Corporation will be held on Tuesday, August 27, 2019 at 7:00 P.M. in New Hope Town Hall, 121 Rockcrest Road, New Hope, Collin County, Texas, in accordance with the following:
A G E N D A
1. Call to order and determination of a quorum.
2. Consider and act upon approving minutes from the previous meeting(s).
3. Discuss and possibly take action to approve a Resolution regarding the submission of an application or applications for allocation of private activity bonds to the Texas Bond Review Board and declaration of expectation to reimburse expenditures with proceeds of future debt for the Villas Del San Xavier Senior Residences Project.
4. Presentation by bond counsel Abe Benavides of McCall, Parkhurst & Horton LLP. Discuss and possibly take action to approve a Resolution of New Hope Cultural Education Facilities Finance Corporation concerning issuance of revenue bonds with respect to certain health facilities of Wesleyan Homes, Inc. and authorizing the execution and delivery of all financing documents relating to the issuance, sale, and delivery of such bonds, including an indenture of trust, a loan agreement, a bond purchase agreement, an escrow agreement and other documents in connection therewith.
5. Receive report on the status of proposed bond issuances.
GIVEN under my hand on this 24th day of August, 2019.
/s/ Maria Huynh
Maria Huynh, General Counsel of the
New Hope Cultural Education
Facilities Finance Corporation